You might have encountered with this strange and annoying error. This app can’t open for Built-in Administrator account please sign in with a different account and try again. or while User Account Control is turned off. You need to turn on UAC There is an easy solution for the error.
Solution for Windows 8 App Error:
- Hold the Windows key + R and in run dialog box type: secpol.msc
- Go to Local Policies –> Security Options –> Scroll down and find “User Access Control: Admin Approval Mode For built in…..”
- Double click on it and select enabled and the press ok
- Again press windows key and R and type regedit
- Go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System\UIPI
- And on the right hand side double click on default and change the value to 0x00000001(1) and click ok
- Restart your computer and all the apps should work.
Do let me know if this has solved your problem. You can give your valuable feedback using the comment box below.