In order to connect to high speed internet through a mobile phone you will need to have the following:
• Computer (with built-in Bluetooth)
• Mobile phone (with Bluetooth)
• Has a data port
• USB connection cable (supplied with the phone)
• Internet access
1. Connect the PC and mobile Phone by using the provided USB cable.
2. Make sure Bluetooth is enabled on your phone. Now On the PC, go to Bluetooth program, and select the option to add a new connection or device, which will make the computer search for available Bluetooth devices and find your phone.
To find a Bluetooth program on a PC:
- In Windows XP and Windows 7: >My Computer >> My Bluetooth Connections
- In Vista: > Control Panel>> Bluetooth devices
- On a Mac : > System Settings >> Bluetooth.
3. In your phone select it to connect/pair it to your laptop. The whole process allows the two devices to communicate.
4. Place the Bluetooth icon in the system tray. Just click on that icon to open a menu window from here you can select the option ‘Add a Bluetooth device’.
5. Search for the Bluetooth enabled devices by following the instructions from the screen. Then choose your mobile phone from the list of enabling devices.
6. If you find a pop-up (both laptop/phone) asking for a PIN code, you may try either 0000 or 1234 and then enter.
7. To complete the pairing up process, you need to enter the same PIN number on your computer screen. The Microsoft Windows operating system will automatically download & install required drivers for your both mobile phone and computer to communicate.
8. Once the phone has been added, you will be asked what service to use. Choose PAN (Personal Area Network). Now please check for Internet connection now.