The two most common errors while installing Google drive :The installer encountered error 1603: Fatal error during installation And Module: C:Program FilesGoogleDrivegoogledrivesync32.dll failed to register. Even i encountered this error initially and after doing some research i found a 100% working solution.
- Download Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 and then install it on your computer
- Once you have installed the above software successfully on the computer download Google Drive offline installer. You may even download the online installer
- Once installed on the computer it would ask you to sign in. Use your G mail id and password to login
- Next create a folder on your PC and it would sync all the files automatically from Google Docs
- You can now drag and drop files in google drive and it would automatically sync on the google cloud server
- Deleting any file from Google drive would also delete the files from the cloud server