Solve The website specified cannot be reached Error in Google Page Speed
While analyzing the performance of my blog on Google Page Speed Insights I got this error message “The website specified cannot be reached “. I tried to clear the browser cache , tried different browser and even asked my friends to test it from their computer and same was the result. To be very frank, I don’t know the reason behind this. The next thing I did is to contact my Web Host and the chat support rep didn’t even have a clue about it.
I figured out an alternate way to fix “The website specified cannot be reached” error using browser add – ons like Firebug and page speed.
Steps you need to follow
- Install Page Speed Insights Extension on your browser
- Install Firebug add-on. Once installed, make sure both the add-ons are enabled
- One the top right corner of the browser, click on the Bug icon
- A window would pop up at the bottom of the page, Just click on the page speed tab and hit Analyze Performance
- After it analyzes your website , it will display the results along with the score
I hope your problem is resolved as your are able to view your Page Speed Score. I got a page speed score on 92 / 100.I have not enabled CDN ( Content Delivery Network) on BleepingTech yet so once its enabled my page speed score should increase.Thanks for reading and do leave your valuable comments. If you want to share your questions with everyone please join our Forum