You can easily combine/stitch/join two or more images vertically/horizontally without using Photoshop or any other complicated image editing software. All you need is an internet connection. Yes, you guessed it right! Its an online image editing tool that is extremely easy to use and understand.
Take an example of two images that would like to join vertically.
- Visit www.fotor.com/features/photo-stitch.html and click on ‘Get Started Now’
- Click on Add Photos on the right and upload the two images that you want to stitch
- Just put a tick on both the images . Its done!
- If you want to stitch horizontally, just click on ‘Horiz’ on the left hand side.
- Hit save and download the final image
You can also watch my quick video tutorial. I hope this article helped you in someway. In my next article, I will show you how to stitch photos or images offline using Irfan View.