Here are some simple steps.but make sure you take a backup of your registry inorder to be on the safer side.because if something goes wrong,you can actually restore it.I will show you to ways to actually to this,there may be more ways for doing this.
IF YOU ARE USING WINDOWS XP PRO
- Go to start menu then click on run
- Now type ‘gpedit.msc’ ( without quotes)
- Go to User Configuration—>Administrative Templates—>Select Desktop
- On the Right hand side/pane try to find ” Remove Recycle Bin icon on the desktop ”
- Once you find it,simply double click on it to Enable it.
- Done, no more Recycle bin 😉
Feel free to comment on the posts , I really appreciate your comments and feedback!