Today’s business drives through online and the internet, social media and mobile revolution have changed our lives since past few years. Our world is becoming more compact.Everything is easily available through a couple of clicks.Google has provided an OS platform called “ANDROID” and organized a store “Google play” where you can find a nearly application in the form of solutions for your business, entertainment, cooking, books, and many more categories. Today we will go through some zero cost Business App for Android that can help them when they are not connected with PC.
Below mentioned are the Business App for Android Users:
- Skype: Skype is a VOIP (voice-over-internet Protocol) service.The service allows users to communicate with peers by voice, video, and instant messaging over the Internet. Skype to Skype IMs, and voice calls are free over 3G and Wi-Fi, and the app permits low-cost calls and SMS to handsets and land line. It is available on “Google play”on your phone it is a free application for business persons who uses often video calls with a simple interface.
- Office Suite viewer 6: When we talk about business office software will always come first. Generally, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and PDF documents are some tools that we used in our daily life.This application allows you to Open Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and PDF documents on your Android phone. It supports XLSM, PPTM, PPSM, and DOCM formats. It enables direct Wi-Fi support. You can edit and share your office docs in Google Docs, Drop Box, Box, SkyDrive, and Sugar Sync. You can view email attachments, share documents via email or Bluetooth, and make prints of your docs via Google Print Share.
- EverNote: For a businessperson, coordination is a main part in his daily life. Even a single note is an important for business. EverNote helps users to remember every meeting, ideas, daily task. It offers you take notes, catch photos, and create carry-on lists, record voice reminders. It can connect to other apps you use and save your tweets and emails in EverNote account.
- Private SMS & call: Business needs privacy and if you want to hide your conversation than this is the best app for you. Private SMS and call works as a firewall and blocks unwanted calls and smses. It provides a private conversation platform so that no one can see your sms and calls it moves them to a private place. This app provides the facility of call block, caller ignores, reject calls, block number.
- Box: It enables you to share and view files from anywhere. You can connect with your team via shared important documents. More than one million companies, including FORTUNE 500 keeps faith on Box for humble, safe content sharing. It secures your content with file-level encryption, pass code, and auto logout when you close the application. You can upload images, video, and files from the SD card moreover; you can send and store large files from your android platform. You can invite your colleagues to comment on shared files.
We perceive about the mobile revolution, and the Android platform is giving us more facilities to prove ourselves in different sectors. We have never thought that our daily work will become so easy. Google has really helped people developing some classy apps.